Preserved Hydrangea Flower Ring
Hand-picked Hydrangea flower, preserved forever in pure copper using a process called electroforming. Through an electric current in a conductive solution, copper is slowly "grown" onto an organic piece, the original organic items remain inside, forever encased.
The copper has been oxidized for an earthy, rustic feel and sealed to prevent further tarnishing.
- Each item you see listed has already been made and is the exact item you will receive.
- Each piece comes in a gift-ready jewelry box.
- Shipping is available only within the United States at this time.
- Please allow up to 3 business days to prepare your order for shipping. All orders are shipped via USPS mail and will include a tracking number.
- Please view my POLICIES/FAQ page for more information.